Portable restroom trailers are ideal for large, upscale events where you want to provide a seamless guest experience such as festivals, weddings, or other special occasions. When it comes to selecting your portable trailers, choosing a high-quality product is critical, however, you also want to make sure you get great value out of your investment.
Read on as we discuss the factors that may impact the cost of your Central Florida restroom trailer rentals and the importance of partnering with the right vendor.
What Are Portable Restroom Trailers?
Portable restroom trailers are a higher-end alternative to portable restrooms and offer a more luxurious feel. They typically have multiple stalls and come in a variety of layouts to accommodate your needs.
Portable restroom trailers resemble regular, on-site restrooms in that they typically come with:
- Multiple stalls
- Air conditioning and heat
- Paper towel and soap dispensers
- Sinks with hot and cold water
- Ventilation and exhaust to eliminate odor
- Interior and exterior lights
- Urinals and standard toilets that have a pedal flushing mechanism
Portable Restroom Trailer Costs
While the cost of your rentals will vary according to each vendor and depending on the location of your event, there are a few additional factors that can influence cost, such as:
- The size of your event. The number of guests you expect in attendance will directly impact the number of portable restrooms you need and the size of your restroom trailers. If you are expecting more guests, you will need multiple, larger restroom trailers to ensure your guests are accommodated.
- The event venue. If there are already restrooms available on-site, you may need fewer rental units.
- The type of event. If you’re hosting a public event, five percent of your portable restrooms must be handicap-accessible according to the Americans With Disabilities Act. Some restroom trailers are ADA-compliant, however, you may want to rent additional handicap-accessible portable restrooms.
- The kind of rentals you choose. You can choose between standard or luxury restroom trailers — the luxury trailers may cost more but include upscale features such as flushable porcelain toilets, tile floors, a Bluetooth stereo, and more. You can also find restroom and shower combination trailers and trailers that have just showers in them.
- Rental unit service schedule. If your event is expected to last from two to seven days, have your rentals serviced every day. If you have to rent fewer restrooms due to space, you should have them serviced more frequently to guarantee proper sanitation.
- The duration of your event. How long your rental period is will directly impact how much your rentals cost.
- Additional types of rentals. You may need to rent handwashing stations or holding tanks in conjunction with your portable restroom trailers.
- The quality of the vendor you choose. While some vendors may offer a lower price, their customer service and the quality of their products may not be up to par. Choosing a vendor that offers high-quality, reliable products and services is a worthwhile investment that will save you a lot of stress in the long run.
- Special permits. Depending on where you choose to place your portable restroom trailers, you may need a permit.
The Benefits of Renting a Portable Toilet
There are a lot of great reasons to rent a portable toilet for your event.
COMFORT OF GUESTS
Guests stay longer when they have somewhere to relieve themselves, so portable restrooms are great for business if your event features food, drinks, or shopping. They will have a better overall experience, as well.
For events with food, portable restrooms with sinks or standalone washing areas are important for hygiene. Guests feel safer and more comfortable when they know that you are considering their health and safety, especially in the era of COVID-19.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Portable restroom cleaning and maintenance is easy because your rental company will take care of this for you. For multi-day events, you’ll want to make sure you get them scheduled for cleaning, sanitizing, and restocking.
Portable restroom rentals are highly cost-effective, reducing electricity and water bills. Anderson Rentals offers convenient online bill payment.
Portable toilets come in a variety of different models, each with unique features. There are standard single toilets that come with and without soap dispensers and luxury multi-restroom trailers.
Single portable restrooms work well for short-term needs since they aren’t flushable. However, with regular servicing, they can stay on-site longer, such as for construction projects or disaster relief. Luxury trailers are a great choice for longer events, or when you want to add a little bit of class to events like weddings or concerts. They feature flushable toilets, sinks, AC, and mirrors so that guests can freshen up and escape the heat or cold for a moment.
Consult with a portable restroom rental company to help determine the best size and style for your specific needs.
What You May Not Know About Portable Restrooms
Anderson Rentals also offers single portable restrooms for rent in Florida, not just trailers. There are some important considerations to know about portable restrooms that are helpful to know before ordering:
Portable restrooms can be placed almost anywhere. All you need is a solid, level piece of ground. This makes individual restrooms a great alternative to trailers.
Standard portable restrooms come with built-in ventilation to keep odors at bay. Luxury trailers offer another level of service, but all our portable restroom trailers offer great odor control for your event.
Event organizers will know that you generally do not need a permit for your portable toilet rental. Be sure to check your state and local regulations to make sure. Some Counties/Cities are more stringent than others.
Pricing for Portable Restrooms
Pricing for rentals depends on size, features, and length of the rental. Standard model portable toilets tend to cost the least, however it’s important to consider how many you need. Luxury restroom trailers tend to cost a little more, but are a great way to keep lines moving at events and can take the place of three standard model portable toilets. Generally, for one to two day weekend events, the portables are delivered on Friday and picked up on Monday. Weekend day deliveries or pick-ups (if requested) involve overtime hours that are more costly. Contact us today for pricing and to discuss you options.
When it comes to planning an event, renting the right portable restrooms is one of the best moves you can make. Anderson Rentals makes it easy to rent portable restrooms. Our team is here to advise you on what models are right for you, how many you’ll need, and what the right service schedule is for your rentals.
Choose a High-Quality Rental Service Like Anderson Rentals
Restrooms are an absolute necessity at any event — and also the last thing you want your guests to complain about. A vendor that understands the importance of providing high-quality rental products and services can help your event run smoothly. We specialize in restroom rentals in Brevard County, Florida, but also in surrounding towns and counties. We've helped our customers pull off events with our restroom rental services in Orlando and Davenport as well.
At Anderson Rentals, we offer a wide range of portable restroom trailers for weddings, church fairs, festivals, arts and crafts fairs, air and car shows, parties, sporting events, and more. We are highly experienced in servicing specialty locations such as beaches, athletic facilities, and marinas. In addition, our dedicated team is here to help you every step of the way, so that you can find the portable rental solutions you need with ease.
Contact us today for a quote and more details regarding your event rentals.