Portable restroom trailers are ideal for large, upscale events where you want to provide a seamless guest experience such as festivals, weddings, or other special occasions. When it comes to selecting your portable trailers, choosing a high-quality product is critical, however, you also want to make sure you get great value out of your investment.
Read on as we discuss the factors that may impact the cost of your restroom trailer rentals and the importance of partnering with the right vendor.
What Are Portable Restroom Trailers?
Portable restroom trailers resemble regular, on-site restrooms in that they typically come with:
- Multiple stalls
- Air conditioning and heat
- Paper towel and soap dispensers
- Sinks with hot and cold water
- Ventilation and exhaust to eliminate odor
- Interior and exterior lights
- Urinals and standard toilets that have a pedal flushing mechanism
Portable Restroom Trailer Costs
While the cost of your rentals will vary according to each vendor, there are a few additional factors that can influence cost, such as:
- The size of your event. The number of guests you expect in attendance will directly impact the number of portable restrooms you need and the size of your restroom trailers. If you are expecting more guests, you will need multiple, larger restroom trailers to ensure your guests are accommodated.
- The event venue. If there are already restrooms available on-site, you may need fewer rental units.
- The type of event. If you’re hosting a public event, five percent of your portable restrooms must be handicap-accessible according to the Americans With Disabilities Act. Some restroom trailers are ADA-compliant, however, you may want to rent additional handicap-accessible portable restrooms.
- The kind of rentals you choose. You can choose between standard or luxury restroom trailers — the luxury trailers may cost more but include upscale features such as flushable porcelain toilets, tile floors, a Bluetooth stereo, and more. You can also find restroom and shower combination trailers and trailers that have just showers in them.
- Rental unit service schedule. If your event is expected to last from two to seven days, have your rentals serviced every day. If you have to rent fewer restrooms due to space, you should have them serviced more frequently to guarantee proper sanitation.
- The duration of your event. How long your rental period is will directly impact how much your rentals cost.
- Additional types of rentals. You may need to rent handwashing stations or holding tanks in conjunction with your portable restroom trailers.
- The quality of the vendor you choose. While some vendors may offer a lower price, their customer service and the quality of their products may not be up to par. Choosing a vendor that offers high-quality, reliable products and services is a worthwhile investment that will save you a lot of stress in the long run.
- Special permits. Depending on where you choose to place your portable restroom trailers, you may need a permit.
Choose a High-Quality Rental Service Like Anderson Rentals
Restrooms are an absolute necessity at any event — and also the last thing you want your guests to complain about. A vendor that understands the importance of providing high-quality rental products and services can help your event run smoothly.
At Anderson Rentals, we offer a wide range of portable restroom trailers for weddings, church fairs, festivals, arts and crafts fairs, air and car shows, parties, sporting events, and more. We are highly experienced in servicing specialty locations such as beaches, athletic facilities, and marinas. In addition, our dedicated team is here to help you every step of the way, so that you can find the portable rental solutions you need with ease.
Contact us today for a quote and more details regarding your event rentals.